Powered By Blogger

Monday, 25 May 2015

A Dialogue

“Long time, no see…” came the whisper to me
“Sorry, I’ve been busy, unfortunately…”

“But this is no way you treat someone you love….”
“I’m sorry, I promise to be careful in the moments that come!”

“We’ll see, you have made that promise multiple times,
Yet you forget me for months: I do not lie!
What happened to the days you would tell me your stories?
When you would tell me your experiences and your deepest worries..
You say you love me with a passion, yet don’t you realize:
You say the same thing every time you apologize?
My dear, I’m always there, you know it’s true
Yet, is it a crime to expect that from you?
You don’t meet me often because you ‘can’t find any time’?
Know that unless you do that.. you can’t call me mine! ”

“Oh, no! My love, you are the only constant in my life,
I long to see you too, but I don’t know what to write!
When I sit and try, all I come up with is incomplete verses;
Which are not enough to fill your beautiful pages!
Many a valiant efforts I have made,
But none could transform into anything worth a stay!
I promise you today, with the world to take record:
We shall meet more often than not, my dear blog! ”



So this happened when recently my blog came to life, and this is what it had to say.. 

No, it's not a figment of my imagination! 

5 comments:

  1. Memories never to be forgotten? ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Memories never to be forgotten? ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suggest you create a website of yours and put all your blogs there..sooner or later you will need to act for protecting the copyright!
    Wonderful piece! 👍i can see a storyteller in the making!☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suggest you create a website of yours and put all your blogs there..sooner or later you will need to act for protecting the copyright!
    Wonderful piece! 👍i can see a storyteller in the making!☺

    ReplyDelete